This is a fresh account in crisis mode with corruption and “archivements”, the gameplay is over 20h.
Guide to Crisis Mode Heroine
Crisis Mode Rules in the Game
- You need +5~8 levels over enemy if you want do backstab attack.
- Aprox is +100% hp over normal mode.
- Enemies dont more arousal damage.
- Eat souls is +100% over purify, and you will need craft a lot.
Building the Character
- The build is focus fire magic, the more important here is focus agi and matk.
- Select your first magic: Tender Heal.
First Dungeon Dailie Routine
- Buy everything in the store: Restore MP.
- Buy the gym clothes in the station’s store.
- Do exercise in the school,increase agi+1 daily, you need repeat aprox 10 times.
- You need money, photo session.
This is the most slow dungeon in this mode, usually over 2h
1 day, use your mp recover items with slimes 1vs1, retreat if is 1vs2, usually your will return at house at lvl3.
2 day, buy the fire spell and in the map1 with slimes, Flare Blossom is effective, usually you will return at house at lvl5.
- With ancient coins buy the Misfortune Ring in the train station and equip the magic Exploration.
3 day, play in the second map vs Dust Eater, Flare Blossom is effective, return at house at lvl6.
- Wear the Blazing ring, is a must.
4 day, play in pre the pool zone vs Anemone, if you burn with Flare Blossom and they do grip attack you can wait and save mp (they receive dot and your arousal, a good trade)
- You need do a sacrifice, run in the pool zone and increase your miasma over 50, returning at house there is a event.
- You need do a sacrifice, eat monster souls increasing corruption, buy the engram “craft gear” and craft assault “Assault Gear”.
- Late you can clean your excess corruption in the magic*salve.
5 day, Play before the boss room, Gloom Hound is weak at Innocent Arrow.
- By your corruption level you can craft corruption gear and spells.
- Craft in the normal zone the Sunblade sword.
6 day, farm, you need lvl9 and the 2nd fire spell tome before the boss.
7 day, the boss, burn everything with firewall!