Here you can find all usable chat commands in the Bedwars Roblox’s game.
List of All BedWars Chat Commands
How It Use
All commands in Roblox BedWars are entered into the game’s chat window. This can be accessed by pressing the “/” key on your keyboard or clicking on the chat icon in the top left corner of the screen. If you don’t add the “/” in front of your command, it won’t operate.
If a portion of the command below is capitalized, you must replace it with the part of the command that is required for it to work.
Custom Match Commands List
- /tp (username or display name) – Teleports the player to the username or display name entered.
- /tp (target_players) (destination_player) – You can teleport other players to a certain player.
- /tpall – Teleports all players
- /tpbed (Ex. /tpbed red) – Teleports you to the specific bed team color you name in the command.
- /spawn ITEM NAME [AMOUNT] – Spawns an item with an amount based on your input.
- /announce MESSAGE – Announces the message in a popup window that shows up on the screen of all the players that are in the Custom Match.
- /kick USERNAME – This command is used to kick a player out of your Custom Match. You can’t use their Display Name, you can only use their Roblox Username. This can be found by clicking on their name in the player list.
- /setgeneratormultiplier X – Will increase or decrease the speed of the Iron, Diamond, and Emerald generator. The number 1 is the default speed, 2 is double the speed, and you can use -inf to max out the speed.
- /blacklistItem ITEM NAME – Prevents the named item from being purchased in the Item Shop. Once this is done you can’t enable it again until you start a new Custom Game, so only do it if you are sure.
- /disablekit KIT NAME – Disables the named kit from being used in the current Custom Match. Once you’ve disabled a kit in the match you won’t be able to allow it back until you’ve created a new Custom Match.
- /setdeathmatchtime SECONDS – Sets the amount of time you want for your Custom Match before the Sudden Death mode sets in.
- /togglespawn ITEM TRUE/FALSE – Allows or disallows the spawning of a certain item in the game. True will spawn the item and false will disable the item.
- /luckyairdrop – Using this command will spawn a Lucky Block Airdrop at a random area on the current map.
Chat Commands List
- /hub – Returns you to the Roblox BedWars Hub, where you can join different games, purchase kits, and start a new custom game. If you are already in the hub, you will be teleported to a new server.