XP is a hot resource in many games and it is also in demand in Fortnite. With XP you will not only level up your Account Level but also complete the Battle Pass. But sometimes, there isn’t enough time to get that much XP in Fortnite. But there are ways to obtain high amounts of XP, XP Glitches. In this guide, I will show you the XP Glitch Map Codes for Fortnite.
XP Glitch Fortnite Map Codes (2022)
In Fortnite, there is an XP Glitch which lets you get like 100K XP in every 5 mins or so. This is by far the most effective and quickest way of getting XP in Fortnite. To perform the Glitch, you will need to enter the Map codes given below. Follow the below steps to perform the XP Glitch.
- In your Fortnite Lobby, head towards Creative & in the Island Code enter this code: 4718-2254-2813v39.
- Next, get back to your Lobby and make sure your game is set to Private Game. Now just click on Play.
- Once you get in-game, you will have to wait till it loads up.
- Let it completely load up and then head towards the Weapons area which is at the bottom left side of the map.
- In this area, pick up a weapon that has a big magazine like a MiniGun.
- Now near the weapons section, there will be a Phone Booth. Head towards the corner closest to it.
- This should be the top left corner.
- Once you reach the corner tile, your character will glow up in Blue VFX.
- Now you will have to perform an Emote, anyone will do.
- After that, build a bridge going Westward from your position. The bridge should be 4 platforms wide.
- As you walk on to the 4th tile of the Bridge, your character will glow up in Blue VFX again.
- Again use your Emote. Run back to the corner tile and Emote on it again.
- Now towards the South section of the Map, there will be a SUPPORT A CREATOR pedestal. Go behind it and below the map, you will find an Interactable. Press E on it.
- After that is done head back to the Weapons section and you will go to the corner tile. There should be a Small Shield Potion there.
- In the Southward direction, construct a 15 high Staircase.
- Now at the top of the Staircase, build a floor tile on it. After that build a floor tile to the right of the one you had just built.
- Looking into the West, build a floor tile to the right of that floor tile. It should look like a U-turn.
- Now from the last floor tile, build a platform while facing North.
- Your XP Glitch preparation is now complete. All you have to do now is to stand on the platform you just built and shoot in the Western direction.
- This will give you a ton of XP in Fortnite.
And there you have it, that is how you can perform the XP Glitch in Fortnite using these Map Codes. Hopefully, this guide was helpful for you. You can also check our guides on Split Screen Matchmaking Not Working Fix and Unexpected Error Occurred Xbox Fix in Fortnite.