Access your individual account information including balance, payments, tax records and more.
If you don’t have an existing IRS username or ID.me account, have your photo identification ready. More information about identity verification is available on the sign-in page.
Access Tax Records
- View key data from your most recently filed tax return, including your adjusted gross income, and access transcripts
- View information about your Economic Impact Payments
- View information about your advance Child Tax Credit payments
- View digital copies of certain notices from the IRS
Make and View Payments
- Make a payment from your bank account or by debit/credit card
- View 5 years of payment history, including your estimated tax payments
- View any pending or scheduled payments
Manage Communication Preferences
- Go paperless for certain notices
- Get email notifications for new account information or activity
View Your Balance
- View the amount you owe and a breakdown by tax year
View or Create Payment Plans
- Learn about payment plan options and apply for a new payment plan
- View details of your payment plan if you have one
View Tax Pro Authorizations
- View any authorization requests from tax professionals
- Approve and electronically sign Power of Attorney and Tax Information Authorization from your tax professional
There are compatibility issues with some assistive technologies. Refer to the accessibility guide for help if you use a screen reader, screen magnifier or voice command software.